This quick Quick Dumpling Dipping Sauce is a delicious dip that can be added alongside other dishes apart from just dumplings. Try it with steamed vegetables, rice, and samosas. If you’re in a pickle and have dinner guests coming over or aren’t in the mood to slave away in the kitchen, this dipping sauce will be a lifesaver.
Servings – a dozen dumplings
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light – brown sugar
- Pale – green and white parts of scallion finely chopped
- Get whatever snack or meal you wish to eat with your dumpling sauce cooked and prepared.
- Add the ingredients and combine them to form your dumpling dipping sauce.
- If you like a deeper flavor, leave your sauce in the fridge or set it aside for a couple of minutes to ensure all the ingredients combine well and draw even more flavor out of each one.
Notes From Healthier Me Today
- Add chopped chile to your dumpling dipping sauce if you want a bit of a kick. Again, keep your chili’s in your dumpling dipping sauce overnight for extra flavor and a deeper flavor.
- This sauce works well with a wide variety of dishes, especially in the snack and finger food category.
- Use it to jazz up your ramen – you can add your delicious dipping sauce to any bowl of ramen to give it some needed extra punchy flavor.
- Children will also love this dipping sauce, especially for their finger food. If you are a health-conscious parent, this will be a great addition to your little ones’ meal times.