My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog: In this day and age, keeping in touch with family and friends is simple. However, sometimes spending time together in person rather than chatting or Skyping is the best way to go deeper in your relationship with someone.
Today’s guest blogger on My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog has extensive travel experience, but even more so in cultivating meaningful relationships with family and friends across the globe. Here are her top tips for staying connected when you’re separated!
- How My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog Started
- Their Favorite Travel Gear – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
- Their Favourite Destinations – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
- Tips For Flying With Kids – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
- Preparing the Little Ones For Their Trip – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
- Motion Sickness, Diarrhea, And Other Moms’ Major Concerns When Travelling With Kids – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
- Planning My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog – Tips For Planning a Long Vacation with Toddlers/Kids
- My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
How My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog Started
They began traveling with their children when they were very young. They wanted to show them the world and instill a sense of adventure. They claim that although it hasn’t always been easy, it has always been worthwhile. Here are their top travel tips for families with young children.
- Begin small: At first, don’t try to do too much. Short trips close to home are ideal for easing into things.
- Prepare yourself: No matter how well you plan, something will always go wrong. But if you plan for the worst, you’ll be able to handle whatever comes your way.
- Take it easy: When traveling with children, there is no need to rush from one location to the next.
What They Pack – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
They never leave the house without their go-to travel stroller, top-of-the-line baby carrier, and a list of baby essentials. Furthermore, they always pack plenty of snacks and drinks for the plane ride. What else do they always bring on their trips?
- A travel crib or portable playpen
- Lightweight blankets
- Extra clothing
- Wipes and diapers
- Books and toys
- First-aid supplies (just in case)
- Baby-monitoring device (so they can get some sleep)
- Pacifiers (for naptime) (for naptime)
- Formula and bottles (or breast milk if breastfeeding)
They also like to bring their favorite toys from home and any unique toys from relatives nearby. When they visited Washington, D.C., for example, they got their son’s favorite car toy from when he was a child!
Their Favorite Travel Gear – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
They never leave the house without their stroller, car seat, or diaper bag. These are must-have items for any parent who enjoys My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog. But there are a few items they always make sure to bring. Here are their top 8 must-have parent travel items.
- Pack n’ Play – Because many hotels do not provide cribs or cots, this is a simple way to ensure your child has a safe and familiar place to sleep.
- Portable high chair – These chairs are great because they can be taken as carry-on luggage on a plane or train!
- Ergobaby makes their favorite baby carriers, which come in various styles that you can wear in multiple ways. They’re ideal when you need both hands free but still want to keep an eye on your baby.
- Nursing cover – If breastfeeding in public makes you feel uneasy, a nursing cover will provide you with some privacy.
- Bottle warmer – Nothing is worse than having a hungry child while traveling and not being able to feed them because the bottle isn’t warm enough!
- Breastfeeding pads – It is common for milk to leak through clothing while nursing. Make sure you have a lot of breast pads on hand!
- Tear-free shampoo/wash/body wash.
- Earplugs (for sleeping on planes and trains!)
Their Favourite Destinations – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog: They enjoy traveling as a family and have had the opportunity to visit some unique places together. Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia are among their favorites.
They’ve also visited Europe and the United States. Every trip is an adventure, and they learn something new about the world and themselves with each one. So far, it’s been difficult for them to choose a favorite destination, but if they had to, Thailand would be it. It’s breathtakingly beautiful, has excellent food, and offers many family-friendly activities. They also know how to treat children well. The Thai people have taught them how to understand better Southeast Asian culture and how different each country can be. For example, cash is required in Cambodia because ATMs are unavailable, whereas credit cards are accepted everywhere in Indonesia and Singapore.
Because most people in Thailand speak English, they found it easier to get around than in other countries such as Vietnam, where they didn’t say any of the languages (though it was still fun!).
Tips For Flying With Kids – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
Before you book, check with your airline; some have age restrictions for infants and toddlers.
- Ensure you have all necessary documents and forms, including your child’s passport.
- Choose a seat that will be comfortable for you and your child. An aisle seat is recommended as it will allow you to get up and down to tend to your child quickly.
- Pack snacks, beverages, and anything else to keep your child entertained during the flight.
- Dress your child comfortably, and remember to pack a change of clothes in case of an accident.
- Prepare ahead by knowing where the restrooms are and planning to deal with turbulence.
- Relax and enjoy the ride!
Preparing the Little Ones For Their Trip – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
Travel is an essential part of your life if you’re like them. And if you’re a parent, that includes bringing the kids along for the ride! But how do you get them ready? Here are some pointers to help kids prepare for their first big trip:
- Select an age-appropriate location. Children under the age of 12 may not be able to handle too much adventure and should probably stay close to home with shorter trips and less time away from home.
- Before the trip, talk about what to expect: will they have to sleep on the ground or share a room with someone else? Prepare them for what they will see (or, more importantly, what they will miss!) regarding food and entertainment options.
- Begin packing early by packing some comfort items such as stuffed animals, favorite toys, or games – anything that will make your child feel at ease while traveling.
- Make sure your child has identification!
Motion Sickness, Diarrhea, And Other Moms’ Major Concerns When Travelling With Kids – My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog: Traveling with your children can be intimidating as a mother. Will they become ill with diarrhea? What if they experience motion sickness? These are just a few of the issues that may be bothering you.
You can, however, rest assured that your trip will go off without a hitch with a bit of planning and preparation. Here are some pointers to get you started.
- Always have plenty of medicine on hand. In most countries, medications such as Imodium or Bonine are available.
- Invest in travel insurance, mainly if your destination is remote or expensive; this is typically not included in travel packages and must be purchased separately.
- Consider purchasing a child seat for rental cars to keep your child occupied and backseat squabbles from erupting due to boredom.
- Try not to put pressure on yourself about what your children should do or see while traveling; instead, allow them to explore their surroundings naturally rather than feeling pressured to do everything all at once.
Planning My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog – Tips For Planning a Long Vacation with Toddlers/Kids
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog: There’s nothing like planning a long vacation with your children. It’s an opportunity to spend time together as a family, explore new places, and make memories that will last a lifetime. But it can also be intimidating, especially if you don’t know where to begin.
Here are a few pointers to help you plan the vacation of a lifetime (My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog):
- If at all possible, book flights at least two months in advance.
- Plan ahead of time for transportation – this is especially important when traveling with children.
- Select an appropriate season.
- Consider purchasing one or two regional souvenirs before departure – this is a great way to keep kids entertained on the plane.
- Finally, don’t forget to bring any necessary travel items such as medication or baby supplies (diapers). When traveling with toddlers or children, planning ahead of time can make all the difference.
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
My Little Babog’s parents are a young, fun-loving couple who enjoy traveling and learning about new cultures. Because they believe that life is too short to spend it all in one place, they have made it their mission to show their children as much of the world as possible.
My Little Babog has been to Europe, Asia, and everywhere in between and has documented it on their popular blog. They show off their beautiful photos while providing helpful tips for traveling with children. If you want to follow along with them on their adventures, go to their website now!